Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Goin thru changes

Its a long time since i last blogged.

I am an almost single lady, with a new man but it aint totally serious.

I foind the last bf and i were from two totally different worlds and i was feeling like i had to be like him and not myself.

After all i went thru last year, something had to give.



I still flirt for emgland and still like to be playful so i Carry On Regardless so to speak.

Things with the family are up and down, but i just about cope with that.

And i have a lot of friends who have been of great help to me. Some famous, some not so.

I came to realise that yeah family can be important, but my friendships are a lot more important than my family.

So there goes, a lot more has happened but i cant be arsed to go there.


I hope my readers find this ok and must get more people to read it.


Lots of love guys.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. you haven't blogged in a while. Come back! it's comforting for me to have another naughty blogger in the eastleigh area ;-)

    -JY

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.bestpenisproducts.com is an all-natural Penis Enlargement, safe, and guaranteed alternative to painful and dangerous Penis enlargement methods such as surgery, straps, or rings.
    penis enlargement pills or male enhancement pills will immediately boost your performance, improve your orgasms, and increase the size of your penis within just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete