Monday 24 August 2009

WHAT DO WE WANT OUT OF LIFE AND IN THE FUTURE?

I know that many people have typed up blogs on dreams, so i wanted just ask 2 questions and i thought i would tell you about what i want and what i want for my future.


WHAT I WANT OUT OF LIFE................

A quiet one (lol).

Have children of my own. 1 or 2.

Enjoy and embrace the friendships i have, WITH MY FRIENDS, see them more.

Deal better with my family and cope better with them. Now and in the future.

Working for all the material things i will want.

To clear all my debts and start afresh, getting everyone and companies off my case.

To start my businesses working well and making a profit from them.



MY FUTURE.............

A better life than what i have had so far.

To improve and be a better, stronger, more confident lady.


To improve mentally and physically.

I had to make those points clear.

And to be a better writer and create interesting articles for Scarlet Magazine and stories.



So i ask my followers and readers what you would like from life and what you would like in your future, maybe your future you.

No comments:

Post a Comment